Sunday, September 28, 2008

Shhhhh! Don't Tell My BF I Bought A CHI!

After receiving a less than thrilling message via the space (tempted to post that too), I totally broke down and bought the CHI turbo hair dyer with "ceramic, ionic technology that generates negative ions to dry your hair in half the time as traditional hair dryers." I feel a little guilty I paid so much for dry hair, but I would be tickled if it didn't take approximately 500 hours to dry my hair. I haven't actually used this little gem yet, but I already like the fact that it doesn't sound like it's screaming when I turn it on like my current old high-quality Conair model. I can't freakin' wait, though, later tonight me and my new CHI have a serious date. I hope he doesn't disappoint. I'll admit I get all excited just thinking about the possibility that this product might save me some time, not cause me to have a heat stroke in my bathroom, and leave with less damaged hair.

UPDATE: So Far So Good. It's Love.

No comments: